The perfect family vacation, in my opinion, is a cruise. If you haven’t given it a try, it is a must! With hundreds of ships, and hundreds of itineraries to choose from, there is always a cruise line and a cruise ship to choose from to suit your needs. There is something on board for everyone in terms of food, entertainment, and activities. I mean what more could you ask for?
Also, the best part, for me, is that I can plan our family cruising outfits. Yes, I’m a planner when it comes to outfitting my family. I put together this little vision board to create the look and feel for this year’s cruise. My vision was to use white and blue, but also incorporate red into the nautical theme.
It was a little tough to find something with all of those colors which incorporate stripes, but I was able to find everything at Saks Off Fifth and Amazon. The full shopping list and links to these items are below. And here is the final product…
I have to mention that the last minute shoes I purchased on Amazon was so versatile. It was very comfortable to wear while shopping around the islands, and I was also able to use it with most of my evening wear. Also the sun hat was the perfect size (not too big and not too small) and I was able to use it with multiple outfits.
- My Dress : Alexis Edrea Striped Dress from Saks Off Fifth
- My Shoes: MAKEGSI Womens Jute-Rope Middle Wedge Heel Summer Shoes Flip Sandals Lace up
- My hat: Lanzom Women Wide Brim Straw Panama Roll up Hat Fedora Beach Sun Hat
- Girl Dress: Miss Bei Girl’s Summer Short Sleeve Stripe Holiday Dress Maxi Dress with Pocket
- Boy Shirt: The Children’s Place Boys’ Long Sleeve Uniform Oxford Shirt
- Boy Shorts: Southpole Boys’ Belted Ripstop Basic Cargo Shorts
- Boy Suspenders: WDSKY Toddler Boys’ Men’s Bow Tie and Suspenders Set
- Boy Hat: Kid’s Short Brim Trilby Fedora Hat